Zaynab Academy Online (ZAO) offers two degree programs for students.
A 3-year program that teaches translation and tafsir of the Qur’an along with some basic knowledge of the Deen.
Classical Islamic Learning (CIL)
A 6-year degree program for serious students who, in addition to learning the translation and commentary of the entire Qur’an, wish to learn classical Arabic and study Arabic texts of tafsir, hadith, fiqh, usul, and other disciplines that have been traditionally taught in the Alimah Course. The CIL degree is a two part program. Admission is initially offered into the first part, which lasts 3 years. Based on academic achievement, commitment, and dedication to spiritual development, students will be selected for admission into the second part, which lasts 3 additional years.
The program has been designed to provide students with Taleem, Tarbiyyah, and Tazkiyah
- Authentic knowledge of Deen taught by over 10 certified Alimahs
- Alimah Degree approved by Internal Ulema Board
- Efficient teaching method: tests, discussions, assignments
- Nasihah sessions for students by Alimah S. Ahmed
- Counseling and advice regarding Deen and Duniya by individually assigned Nasirahs
- Local meet ups and talks for interaction with teachers and fellow students
- Weekly “Spiritual Lodge” sessions for inner development and reform
- Live talks on drawing closer to Allah ﷻ
All of this is provided with the flexibility and ease of online learning.